The first step in becoming a PADI professional is the PADI Divemaster course.
PADI IDC & IE – Past and Mock Exams
If you want to receive the PADI past and mock IDC and IE exams via email directly to your inbox 12 Complete PADI IDC mock exams (Dive Standards and Dive Theory) You can purchase them and other revision documents from this page IDC Guide Exam Revision
In this program you will learn how to handle and guide certified divers, help the Instructors by assisting in courses and most importantly, work on your personal diving skills, demonstration skills and evaluation skills.
During the program you will assist our instructors and learn more details of working in a dive centre, as filling tanks, basic compressor knowledge, sales ideas and techniques etc.
After completing the Dive master course you are capable of working in the dive industry as a dive guide, although many choose to include the step till Instructor which will increase your chance on finding a job.
With many contacts around the Caribbean we will help you to find a job.
Prerequisites to start the Dive master course:
• Having a medical certificate that states you are fit for diving
• Have an Advanced Open Water certification
• Have a Rescue Diver certification
• Have proof of first aid and CPR training within the last 24 months
• 40 logged dives (if you have less dives we can include these in the program)
Minimum time to complete this program is 10 days, ( when all e learning is done upon arrival)
Price of the course $1099 Including E-learning
Not included in this program:
• Divemaster crew pack $299
• PADI application fee $122