Advanced Open Water Diver to Instructor
When you are an Open Water Diver and want to become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor, then our 3 month program will be ideal.
In these 3 months you will be guided by our IDC staff Instructors and Course Director and prepare you step by step to become a reliable professional with a lot of confidence.
Our program will give you all the information and training you need to become a Divemaster. You will learn many outstanding diving skills that will make you a responsible and safe dive instructor.
This program may take a bit longer and can be more expensive than similar programs but our goal is to make sure you are highly qualified.
Also in this program you will learn marine biology and reef conservation techniques to maximise your awareness and skills as a professional. Our objective is not to get as many students possible to join our program as it requires a lot of personal attention, therefore places are limited.
Prerequisites for this program
- Have a medical certificate that states you are fit for diving
- Have an Open Water Diver certification
This program includes the following PADI courses and extras
- Open Water Diver course (review)
- Advanced Open Water Diver course
- EFR First aid
- Rescue Diver course
- Divemaster course
- Side mount diver specialty course
- EFR Instructor course
- E learning, online presentations
- PADI online theory (Physics, Physiology, Equipment, decompression theory and skills and environment)
- Instructor development course
- Compressor workshop
- All round 5 star dive centre experience
- Job placement assistance
- Nitrox diver and Instructor specialty
- International reef research techniques
- Airport transfers
- Required PADI materials
- All PADI certification fees, including $745 Instructor examination
- A shared room in our apartments
- Private rooms available on request
All Inclusive price for this program $6299. Duration 3 months
Not included in this program
- Meals and drinks
- Local lunch cost around $3
- $10 tourist visa