We include all extra costs outside your living costs to avoid nasty surprises during your training.
Our program will give you all the information and training you need to become a great PADI Instructor. You will learn many outstanding diving skills that will make you a responsible and safe dive instructor.
This program may take a bit longer and can be more expensive than similar programs but our goal is to make sure you are highly qualified. Also in this program you will learn marine biology and reef conservation techniques to maximize your awareness and skills as a professional.
Do not just get certified, but get qualified.
Prerequisites for This Program:
- Have a medical certificate that states you are fit for diving
- Have an Open Water Diver certification
- Have an Advanced Open Water Diver certification
This Program Includes the Following PADI Courses and Extras
- Open Water Diver course (review)
- Advanced Open Water Diver course (review)
- EFR First aid (Review)
- Rescue Diver course
- DAN diving Insurance.
- Local Medical Insurance for emergencies.
- Free fun dives.
- Divemaster course
- Side mount diver specialty course
- EFR Instructor course
- E learning, online presentations.
- PADI online theory (Physics, Physiology, Equipment, Decompression theory and Skills and environment)
- Instructor development course
- Compressor workshop
- All round 5 star dive centre experience
- Job placement assistance
- Nitrox diver and Instructor specialty
- International reef research techniques
- Airport transfers
- Required PADI materials
- All PADI certification fees, including $865 Instructor examination
- A shared room in our apartments
- Private rooms on request
- Wireless internet in the apartments
All inclusive price for this program $6499 for the 12 weeks.
Not Included in This Program
- Meals and drinks
- Tourist visa
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org